Who is Debt Management for?
• Individuals with multiple bills and creditors
• Those in financial crisis who wish to reduce their debt
• Individuals who want to stop getting collection calls
• Those who want to lower the interest rate on their bills
What is the Debt Management Program?
Debt management plans are offered by the Law Firm of Joseph M. Bochicchio to clients with unsecured debts like medical bills, credit card bills who need assistance in reducing monthly payments and lowering interest rates to successfully pay off debt. Once you enroll for debt management services, our firm works on your behalf with your creditors to establish a reasonable repayment plan. Managing debt thus becomes much easier than you’ve ever thought of.
Single monthly payment replaces many: You’ll make a single monthly payment to the company. The company then disburses the payment to your creditors. This goes on for a specific time period until you have paid off your bills.
When is Debt Management right for you?
• Debt Management is the right option for individuals who are looking for the following benefits.
• Lower interest rates and monthly payments
• A single monthly payment
• Waived late fees or over-the-limit fees
• Stopping harassing phone calls from Collection Agencies
Why Use the Law Firm of Joseph M. Bochicchio?
• We are licensed to provide Debt Management Services. In the state of North Carolina, it is illegal for anyone besides a licensed North Carolina Attorney or a non-profit organization to provide this service, with few limited exceptions.
• We provide our clients with everything in writing and complete access to view their account 24/7.
• We have strong relationships with many banks, creditors and collection agencies to effectively negotiate on your behalf.
The Law Firm of Joseph M. Bochicchio is licensed by the North Carolina Bar Association to practice law in the Western District of North Carolina which includes the following areas:
Asheville Division – Avery, Buncombe, Haywood, Henderson, Madison, Mitchell, Transylvania and Yancey Counties
Bryson City Division – Cherokee, Clay, Graham, Jackson, Macon and Swain Counties
Charlotte Division – Anson, Gaston, Mecklenburg and Union Counties
Shelby Division – Burke, Cleveland, Lincoln, McDowell, Polk and Rutherford Counties
Wilkesboro Division – Alexander, Alleghany, Ashe, Caldwell, Catawba, Iredell, Watauga and Wilkes Counties